Specific outcomes from an interim assignment with Engage Leadership include:
- New or revised procedures are implemented across all the business functions.
- Recommendations on cost savings and improving margin are made.
- Support on adherence to project timelines and budget is provided.
- Individual employee performance is measured against best practice and company strategy.
- Performance is improved through behavioural change – providing direct feedback on individuals’ behavioural patterns.
- A Performance Appraisal system, which is applicable to operations, sales and finance functions, is implemented.
- Skills are developed through customised training and mentoring programmes. For more details, see website page titled: Mentoring Programmes.
- Change management principles are applied to assess next steps, areas of resistance and, if necessary, to recommend restructure of the organisation.
- In the case of a manufacturing company, the process is reviewed using lean methodologies e.g. Six Sigma and 5S, and recommendations made for waste elimination & increased efficiency. For more details, see website page titled: Manufacturing Companies.